We have two beautiful ballrooms and a spacious salon for you to choose from when picking that special venue for your big day. Our Grand Ballroom is nearly 15,000 square feet of beautiful chandeliers glowing with wedding ambiance, expansive dance floor, and full-service 40-foot-long bar. In order to best accommodate other events, we are only able to host weddings with a minimum of 200 guests in the Grand Ballroom and a minimum of 150 guests in the State Ballroom. The State Ballroom is 10,000 square feet and still provides an expansive dance floor, full-service bar space, and chandeliers for the whole wedding experience. The State Ballroom is also an amazing space for couples to hold an indoor ceremony providing their guests with the all-under-one-roof experience, with no extra directions or driving. Just relax and mingle as the day goes on. Our Salon B is 10,000 square feet and also provides an expansive dance floor and full-service bar. The Salon is a blank canvas – allowing you to turn it into your picture perfect day!
We are conveniently connected to the Holiday Inn and Suites hotel, which allows us to work hand-in-hand to set up room blocks and any other needs for your guests while they are here. There are four other beautiful hotels within walking distance with a wide range of upgraded rooms, and so much more.
CWCEC Wedding Package
Your ballroom rental includes the following:
- Dinner Tables and Chairs
- Black or White Table Linens
- Linen Napkins White or Black (Additional color choices are $2.00 per table)
- Head Table(s)
- Staging for Head Table
- Pipe and Drape for backdrop(s) (Silver or Black draping)
- Table Skirting for head table(s) (Grey or Black)
- Specialty Tables (cake, gifts, dessert etc.)
- Table Skirting for all specialty tables (Grey or Black)
- Microphone for speeches
- Projector and Projection Screen for Slideshow videos/pictures.
(must supply own computer and person to play slideshow)
- Secured Room for Bride and Groom, Family and Wedding Party.
(Storing gifts, extra decorations etc. can be put in this room as well).
- On-site Event Host present before, during, and at the end of the Wedding Reception.
Additional services available:
- Beverage services
- Special orders linens (different colors)
We pride ourselves in being flexible as possible when it comes to decorating. We can discuss in further detail depending on other function bookings.